You are here: Lifestyle MzansiLife Ten Christmas gift ideas for her
“I can never understand women, they are so unpredictable” soloko amajita ekhala njalo. Now that it’s almost Christmas, most men are running around like headless chickens unsure of what to get la muntu uspecial. Well, no need to worry ngoba siyazicava lezinto eMzansimen and we have ten great ideas to put you out of your dilemma.
· Home cooked dinner- There is nothing more awesome for a woman than a home cooked dinner. For a change humphekele nge passion, it is always nice to be on the receiving end. And gents don’t forget to look good on that apron.
· Get a necklace that has the first letter of her name imprinted on it.
· A watch- Every time ma ebheka iskhathi, she remembers you.
· If nitshatile or nofa nilahlane, go ahead and get a tattoo that will show your commitment to her for example; her name, her face, or her favorite joke. Don’t be afraid now boys go ahead, try something new and be spontaneous! Sibobone ukuthi iskhokho nguban.
· Give your mabhebeza a great day out at the spa, afumane ifull spar treatment.
· Abocheri like looking good for their men, so make her happy and get her a nice skimpy pair of lingerie which will also benefit you.
· Take intombi yakho to go watch her favorite band performing live even if awuyincanywa. It will mean a lot to her and show commitment.
· Black girls like weaves, so go on and spend some money on that Brazilian weave, Indian weave or Lace weave. Be warned izoku khosta mfana, but is it not worth it if it will make your woman happy? You might even get “lucky” and get “some” when you get her this. Anyways you have nothing to worry about because with this kind of gift she will not go skothane on you and burn it.
· You will never go wrong with a digital camera to capture all those perfect family moments
· If you are close to the coast or can go yiba romantic umkhiphe to a nice sunset cruise, the sun setting will just do the magic for you.
Share your thoughts and let us know what you think that perfect gift would be.
By Ancillar Mangeni