You are here: Lifestyle MzansiLife 5 Things to do before the end of the world
So, December 21 is the day that the Mayans predicted the world would end. The question is uzobe usenzani wena before the apocalypse? Why not do something fun and adventurous? That way, if the world does not come to an end, unento yobalisa. Here’s a list of some things that you should consider doing before you say goodbye to the planet:
· Drive your dream car – You can go to your favourite car dealership and ask to test drive the car. At least ungakwazi iringela abantu uba you’ve actually driven la last number kudala uyincanwa and show off photographic proof.
· Go camping – Take amajita and enjoy a weekend of camping. As in go out in the bush with tents and all; nishiye iKasi and spend the whole time boozing, chilling around the fire and playing sports. It could be a great way to bond with the boys.
· Have a day to yourself – It’s probably been a hectic couple of months and ufuna uzimamela and be by yourself. You could spend that day uphole nge movies, maybe a book or just playing video games. Switch off your phone and that way, you will not be distracted by everyone else or have FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) of what is happening out there.
· Throw a party – So maybe the world ends tomorrow. Babize bonke eKasi bazwakale and throw a big neighbourhood party. Invite even la outie from down the road that you don’t really like, and make it an unforgettable one.
· Kiss a random person – Just go up to her umshaye nge nge roma then walk away, unless she asks for more. Just don’t do it in a way that will leave her seeking years of therapy. Umqabule at a place where there is a positive vibe like at a concert for example or at a party or in a club.
DD By Dulcie Baleni